My biggest fear is losing my home to a fire. I just recognize love I would never “be the same” if that makes any sense, after losing all of my memories, my lake house I worked so difficult for, in addition to my possessions. I would lose so multiple photos, or drawings, all things that I couldn’t replace, ever; Yes, they are materialistic things, however I still wouldn’t have any more memories in person, just what was left in my head, unfortunately, about multiple weeks ago, I almost did lose my home to a fire. Both of us had been living in this home for multiple years, accumulated a lot of stuff, however absolutely didn’t take care of the heat in addition to cooling method love every one of us should’ve, or any other maintenance for that matter. One afternoon when I came lake house from walking the pet, I noticed the kitchen looked awfully smoky; I thought I had maybe left a burner on or something in the oven, however once I checked in addition to saw nothing, I knew it had to be more serious. Once firefighters in addition to EMS all came to check it out, every one of us had oddly enough busy a maintenance appointment for our heating in addition to cooling system, which I forgot to cancel in all the hubbub of everything going on. Since the Heating, Ventilation & A/C professional was there, the firefighter asked him if he’d still do the cleaning/inspection in addition to see if there was any place internally the fire could’ve started from – sure enough, our ducts were filthy! It was almost love the lint from your dryer vent, only 730 times worse. There was so much dust in addition to debris in our ducts that it caused a fire in our ducts that was moving out towards our actual lake house had I not noticed it when I did, in addition to thankfully our Heating, Ventilation & A/C appointment was busy when it was in addition to I didn’t cancel it love I normally do.